- What are the different payment modes?
- Is it safe to purchase on online using my Debit card or Credit Card?
- Cash on Delivery(COD) Means ?
- COD refers to Cash On Delivery. It doesn’t matter if you don’t want to use your credit/debit card or use internet banking. You have the option of paying for the purchase at your doorstep. Just place your order and make cash payment upon the delivery of your order.
- When you make a purchase using the COD option, your product will be booked. You will receive a call from us to confirm your Order before it gets dispatched. If you are unreachable or unable to attend the call, please contact us if you are still interested in receiving the product.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) option is not offered by our Courier partners at few serviceable locations. Also, COD option is not available on some of our products. Hence, based on your location and your choice of products, COD option may not be available to you. However, you can always opt for payment through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- What Can I do When My payment get fails ?